Hi! My name is April and I live in Lamar, Colorado. I used to live in South Florida, but I finally moved out of state. I’m a 29 30 31 32 year old who loves reading, writing, music, art, web design, and anything else that can inspire me or make me laugh. I’m sarcastic, opinionated, and loud, but I am also as sweet as cherry pie!
My blog is a way to share my interests and things I find laying around the internets. I like meeting new people and you can find me at different social sites around the net, especially Twitter and Last.fm. Don’t be afraid to say hi! I don’t bite… that hard. (Unless you want me to!)
Lately I’ve been focused on staying updated on new web design trends (even if I don’t always like or implement them), getting deeper into graphic design (watch out Illustrator!), and getting used to working at home as a freelancer full-time. I tend to get pretty antsy when I have to stay in one place for too long. I also spend far more time and money than I should at Starbucks, but what is a geek without their geek fuel?
Here are some other random facts about me:
- I’m an ENFJ.
- I’m an Aries and a Monkey in the Chinese Astrology.
- I’m a mom to a boy named Daniel.
- I love anything Asian and have my apartment decorated with lots of stuff from China.
- I love foreign food!
- I have
32 cats and 23 dogs. I love animals and always adopt from shelters.
- I’m a total bibliophile. I used to read encyclopedias as a kid when I was bored.
- I love Salvidor Dali and have many of his paintings in my apartment.
- I’m a total hippie and I don’t care!
- I smoke cigarettes (I know I should quit but I am fine with it) and enjoy a nice glass of Pinot Noir or coffee and tea, especially chai.
- I am a horror nut and I love any horror movie or book! But it has to be scary, unlike a lot of crap these days.
- I love Scrabble and Sudoku. I love puzzle and trivia games!
- I write poetry and am working on my first novel!