Oh, yeah! Another funny ass video from College Humor!
“But you’re just a bro, so you do not understand why when you do not take a shower, you only get a job from a hand…”
A short and funny joke for you all. This one made me laugh my ass off!
A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology when he turned to his wife and said, “Honey, I bet you can’t tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time.”
She said, “You have the biggest penis of all your friends.”
These are either just jokes or real comments on report cards left by New York City public school teachers. Either way, they are full of shits & giggles!
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a ‘full six-pack’ but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter’s IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
11. It’s impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.
My favorite was #8!
Another great clip from Funny or Die!
You’ve been BACON’D!
Here’s a great list of classes all you guys out there should take. Props to @Theo!
Classes for Men at
THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED ASAP!
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays–Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
The Toilet Paper Roll–Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.
Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?–Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor–Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks
Dinner Dishes–Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM
This is a pretty funny joke, courtesy of my bud Theo.
A SHORT LOVE STORY
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.
At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, “‘Ma’am, I’m sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I’m awfully cold.”
“I have a better idea,” she replied. “Just for tonight, let’s pretend that we’re married.’”
“Wow! That’s a great idea!”, he exclaimed.
“Good.”, she replied. “Get your own fucking blanket.”
After a moment of silence, he farted.
If you haven’t checked out the awesomeness of Natalie Dee, I highly recommend it. Her drawings are cute, simple, and amusing. I chose this one because it made me laugh, and that’s a good thing, right? Right?!
Image courtesy of NatalieDee.com.
Check out xkcd‘s cool stick-figure webcomics about romance, sarcasm, math, and language. They update 3 times a week. This one isn’t the most recent, but I liked it so deal with it. Wanna see the most recent? Go to the site.
Image obviously courtesy of XKCD. Click image to enlarge.
Some women have special talents indeed! Kudos to Theo for finding this!